Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's time...

In about 5 minutes, I am getting in the van...to go to the airport...to go to Cambodia!

Someone asked me a few minutes ago if I was ready. My reply: "I'm packed." I always seem to require the all-night packing session before I leave the country....I tried to be proactive and start early. The problem, however, was that I finished late. I could have used more time, really.

But there is no more time. I have been waiting for 6 months for this moment...to go back to the place where so much happened in my heart and God did some amazing things in me. Now that it is here, my excitement is a little overshadowed by the pain of saying goodbye to my friends and family. Communication over there isn't terribly difficult, but it isn't the same.

Please pray for safe travels and for a peaceful transition as I settle into my new life there. I will write more once I arrive.

For now...goodbye.

1 comment:

erin said...

Buon viaggio!

Can't wait to hear all about it. You'll be in our prayers.