Thursday, August 28, 2008

If only Mary Poppins was real...

...and she could come help me pack the same way she helped clean the kids' bedroom.

I am currently procrastinating in the whole packing process. Before you judge, I did come to the office to do legitimate work that has to be done before I go. However, this short visit has turned into a much longer one because I know going back to my house will prove overwhelming for me.

I don't know of anyone that really enjoys packing, but it is probably one of my least favorite things to do. I usually wait until the last minute and stay up the whole night before I leave in order to really even start. Not wise, I know...but I am good at it getting it all done. I am trying to avoid that undue stress I put on myself that last day though. I want to spend the last week before I leave for Cambodia with friends. I want to enjoy those times, rather than have my to-do list hanging over my head.

3 comments:

erin said...

VOTES FOR WOMEN!

Vickie said...

I think that Mary Poppins gave some concoction to the children to make them clean up their room!

Anyway...
glad to see you are blogging again. However...I am issuing you a blogging citation. This means that you have not been a responsible blogger. You must keep us posted! I KNOW that the last YEAR AND A HALF!!!!! has been full of the Lord doing amazing things in, and through, your life.

More blogging please!

Karyn said...

I wasn't allowed to watch such witchcraft as Mary Poppins!