Friday, September 19, 2008

The Sights of Cambodia...

As I am sitting in the office, writing this blog, the scene happening just outside the window is one that I find slightly humorous and I thought I would describe it for you...

There is a decent-sized field out behind the church and, like most roads and open areas here in Cambodia, there are often cows roaming free.  Well, today, as the cows meander through, there are 3 small dogs (no more than 15 pounds each) barking to protect their "territory".  

Not something you see ever day...

There are many things that I see here that are so different from America.  I have taken pictures of some of these things...and yet each time I try to upload them to the site to share them with you, nothing happens.  Denied.  So sad.  I am guessing my page is just not functioning properly because I do not think it is a blogspot-wide problem since others are able to successfully put pictures on.  I do not plan on just describing things for you (I am just not that good with words to be honest) and I will work something out.  But for now...just imagine the cows and the dogs, and I will keep working on this.  Thanks for your patience...


No comments: