Friday, December 30, 2005

As promised...

I mentioned before about my friend Sarah (AKA Smiller) coming to visit LA and I would put some pictures on from that weekend...well, here there are as promised. See how much fun we can have Smiller...don't you want to move back? :-)



Sarah, Karisse and me...We stopped at the tree lot to visit Karisse (who was working there) after church.


A California Must...there's just something about In-N-Out. For all of those non-Cali people, this restaurant has pretty much has the best fast food hamburgers (in my humble opinion)...


Ode to the home states...I was wearing a Minnesota t-shirt, paying homage to my dear friend, Smiller, and while we were shopping, she found one that had Florida on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippy! I love that you put these pics on your blog!! I had such a great weekend - and some cutie pictures to prove it! Love you heather:) :)

Love, Smiller