Friday, January 06, 2006

Shout out to the BYH!

One of the highlights of my trip to Florida was getting to see a lot of old friends. And one night, I went to a community dinner and got to hang out with some of my good friends from college and the BYH (Big Yellow House). The summer after I graduated, I lived in a house with 8 other girls. We didn't have any extra space, but we did have a lot of fun! I count that summer as one of my favorites. So I got a picture with the 4 of us that were at this dinner. We missed you Karisse, Sara, Julie, Linda, and TJ!



L to R: Kristen, Kelly, Me, and Erin

1 comment:

Karisse said...

jealousy vibes are floating your way all the way from N. Africa. No fair. No fair. =( Sniff. And then all the pix of us and smiller and all the fun people from home. I wanna come back now. Well, I don't but I do but I don't. Ya know?!?! =) Hug my sis for me! Miss ya!