Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blast from the past!

So this past weekend, my good friend Sarah, more affectionately known as Smiller, came to visit LA for a few days. She and I did our DTS together, traipsed around South Africa together, and for two years were support for each while on staff here at the YWAM base. We did a lot of firsts while we were here together, like cooking our first turkey for Thanksgiving last year (only to find out after we were done that it was only a turkey breast instead of the whole turkey). We learned how to drive a stick shift car (which provided me with some of the most side splitting times of laughter that I can remember ever in my life). She moved back home to Minnesota at the middle of the summer and the place just hasn't been the same without her. It was such a good time of catching up, getting to talk in person and just hanging out together. I will have pictures coming soon! I miss you Smiller!

No comments: