Sunday, January 02, 2011

Say hello to my little friend...

My friend was ever so kind to bring a lizard to me in the hopes of scaring me...thankfully those are not the things that make me scream and run. I just took it from him and held it for awhile. I admit I followed suit and attempted to scare a few people with it. There are a number of people that get very jumpy and swerve and dodge you when you happen to when you walk up to...ok, semi-chase...them with this. Believe it or not, they get even bigger than this. I was being nice to it...stopped holding his head too tight and even made it the star of a photo shoot...

Then it turned around and bit me on the hand, right on the tender part between my thumb and index finger. I might have let out a little scream then...and rapidly tossed it to the ground.

1 comment:

Richard Cambodia said...

Oh my God!! What are you doing Heather? I am so scare now. Please throw it a way. I don't like it.
I am proud of you that you not scare it, but please don't do it again. :(