Thursday, August 24, 2006

What joy...

I seem to have my most graceless moments in front of my friends...though I suppose I wouldn't really want it to happen when I had no one to laught about it afterwards. The first was at the jacuzzi (for those of you who know, commence laughing at the memory of it)...and the second was last night.

I was minding my own business, walking over to someone's house when my ankle decided that it wasn't going to perform it's normal functions and I went very quickly and painfully to the ground. To insult to injury, it was raining and I was laying on my back getting very wet. I was right outside my friend's house so they all came running out and had to help me get up. And now I have to use crutches. Thank goodness it isn't broken, but it is sprained very bad! sigh...no fun!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Nothing personal, but I had to laugh at the visual...it's just how I'm wired. I'm glad it's not broken. And yes, the hot tub was classic! Miss you!

Karisse said...

So sad, friend. But I AM pleased at the amount of posts you have done. Well done! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

The others get to be identified. And I get to the be the anonymous freak.

Heather, I was talking with Christine Chen tonight, and she mentioned that she had reconnected with you through Myspace so I did a some quick research and found this blog of yours.

I read that you are in Monroe, NC. For the time being, I am living in Charlotte, NC. If you have a spare moment, let me know and we'll catch up.

Adam Hoit (KHS '98)

Evan and Allison said...

ouch.. that sounds painful- and it reminds me of when you fell at the tree lot. :( glad it's only a sprain.

April Lindh said...

I'm sorry Heather, that sucks! We miss you so much. You need to call one of us and give an update. Love you, April