Sunday, November 05, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?





Yes, if you look closely, that resembles the center console of a car..and it happens to belong to me. So someone thought it would be a hoot to break into my car and steal my poor little radio. They didn't do it very nicely either because they ripped apart the plastic and bent pieces of metal and broke off more than just the radio portion. Not a very good thief. Needless to say, though, that I was not terribly pleased and have to go through the headache of getting it fixed and all that nonsense. Luckily, I have a zero deductible so I don't have to come up with any money out of pocket to fix it and buy a new radio. I would have rather just given them the $50 though...less hassle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the phone tag, sweety! Let's hope to catch each other soon!