Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 in one day...and some big news!

This is the third update I have posted just today...trying very meagerly to make up for the fact that I neglected it for almost 2 months.

So on to the big news! I am going to be heading out on an international trip at the very end of December and will be gone for 2 months. One of the most exciting things about this is the fact that it will not just be one country, but two:

India and China!

We will be in India for all of January, in a small city called Manipal. And in China, for the month of February, in Tianjin. It will prove a packing challenge since India will be 100 degrees and humid and China will be below zero and snowing! I am a little worried about the freezing part of it, but know that it will be good all in all. Just have to buy some clothes fit for that kind of weather.

I don't really have too many details about what we will be doing exactly in either place, but I will post it all on here as soon as I have more information.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Good to hear from you...sorry about your radio, that stinks! That is exciting about your outreach...yes, enjoy that cold China weather, no thanks! Just tell yourself, cold weather, no bugs!


My bathroom misses you...

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you on your blog!!! We have all been waiting for an update:) Sorry about your car. That stinks BIG TIME. I will call you this week!

Karisse said...

China and India!?!? I'm so jealous! Wish it were me! =) And your car...your poor sweet car...I"m so sorry. You would think that would happen in LA not in the po-dunk Carolina's! =) I'll call you soon! I miss you!

erin said...

Hey! got your update letter yesterday and now am excited about keeping up with you via blog. We have one now...leading to the Italy move. We definitely need to get together at Christmas (we'll be gone 19-29).