Sunday, November 05, 2006

It finally happened!

No need to check your pulses...you are still alive and there is finally a new blog posted here! Amazing, I know.

I could offer excuse after excuse as to why it has taken me so long to update (I hang my head in shame)...I will say one thing and then subject dropped and I will update better. Things have been so busy for me and I don't really have much access to the internet like I used to. I no longer work at a desk and I don't get internet in my bedroom, so at night, when I have a few minutes, walking downstairs to the office does not appeal to me at all. Ok, that's all.

A lot has been going on in the last couple months. I am still in North Carolina, currently doing a training school and on staff at the same time. And for those of you that don't know what my responsibility is here at the base...I am one of two kitchen managers! I realize some of you could be laughing since that is so far from my experience, but it has not been too bad. Things are more routine now so that helps and I have a good team to work with. I just never pictured myself doing anything of that nature and I am definitely learning a great deal!

I have thought about this blog (and have been bugged about it by a number of friends!) and knew there were things to write about, but never got around to it. But I will do better. Bear with me though. Love ya!

1 comment:

Guntle fam said...

So nice to hear from you again! Its been a while! Keep the 411 comin this way - its good to hear from you!!