Monday, March 20, 2006

Life outside my 4 walls...

Today was day 5 of my nasty illness...it was a horrible little virus that was floating around here and I just so happened to catch it...lucky me. I have been in my bed since the middle of last week. I felt, sounded and looked terrible and finally today I felt ok enough to walk out of my house. It was a big step but a necessary one.

Not only was I feeling a tad stir crazy, but our interns arrived today so I needed to greet them and show them where to go. I could not have gotten sick at a worse time because we were trying to finish preparations for the internship to start, but I had to leave it in the hands of the people I work with because, well, I couldn't get out of bed. And so now they are all here and I think things are going to go well.

I will write more tomorrow and tell you a little about them. But for now, I have overexerted myself as it is and I need sleep. Adios for now...

1 comment:

Evan and Allison said...

i'm glad you are feeling better... it's good to see you out and about. <>< alli