Sunday, March 26, 2006

8 days and counting...

It has recently come to attention that I leave for South Africa in 8 days. Please understand, the date has always been the same, but I have been so busy that I failed to grasp the small amount of days until I leave. And then on top of that, I got sick. So I haven't really had time to think about it. But now that I have thought about it, I am trying not to get overwhelmed with the details. Not the details of the actual trip and the time there, but the details that I have to take care of before I leave. I am working on making a list, which is quite long and involved. Anyone who knows me knows my love for making lists and crossing each thing off as I accomplish it, so there is a part of me that is looking foward to getting it all done. Plus, when it is finished, it means that I am getting on the plane for South Africa! I have to think of it as a great reward for a long, busy week. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Karisse said...

You are not leaving in EIGHT days. You are on a plane RIGHT NOW!