Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My New Office

I like organizing things. So when I was asked to semi-head up the the office cleaning day, I will admit I was kinda looking forward to it. It was definitely a big job, but we were able to do it quickly and things look great.

I was also excited when I went to get a desk and chair since I have been pretty much the office nomad, sitting wherever there is space for the last 4 months. I was not in the office when the desks were delivered and when I got back, this is where the boys had set me up...


I laughed so so so hard when I got back and saw this. The bathroom is HUGE and I guess it has been a long running joke that they could put someone's office in there. Don't worry, though, I am now nicely situated outside the bathroom. Now all I need is a plant for my desk!

No comments: