Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meet The Harvesters


Back Row (L-R): Savery, Leng, Seyha, Sareth, Borath
Front Row (L-R): Mary, Naro, Narath, Ming Phansee, Mao, and Heather

The past few days I have felt very aware of the responsibility that has been given to me as a leader and as a teacher. I speak and people listen (at least that is the hope)....which makes it very important that I speak in love and truth and confidence. I feel the weight of the mantle that has been placed on my shoulders, but I also feel God encouraging me that He has been preparing me for "such a time as this."

These students have been so open to what God wants to teach them using me and I have been so grateful. And so excited to see their hunger to learn and the way that they respond to Him. The teaching today was on intercession and I felt very blessed to be a part of this group that is really grabbing hold of God's heart for others.

We are planning for our first missions trip to one of the provinces in the next couple weeks. I am waiting on more details from the Pastor that we will be partnering with and as soon as I know, I will post an update.

No comments: