Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm in India!

I realize that good intentions do not get this blog updated...and i apologize...again! I am back from Miami...it was a good trip, for those that were not stuck in a bed sick all week (that would be me!)

I have now left on another trip, this was a bit further than Florida...I am writing from Manipal India. I only have a few minutes at the internet cafe before having to head back to the house with the team, but I wanted to let everyone know that I arrive safe and sound. It is definitely a different world. It took us 4 days of traveling to arrive, but it was worth every minute, and it has only been one day. Still 3 weeks to go.

I will write as often as I can, but I can not make any guarantees...not that anyone actually expects me to update all THAT often, but i will make the effort.

Thanks for your prayers. I love you guys!

No comments: