Thursday, May 25, 2006

Only one week left...and I am sure that time is going to fly by. The next week is pretty packed with school assemblies, work days and other meetings.

Yesterday we went to a rhino museum and a school. At the museum, they have a 3 1/2 year old rhino and we not only got to feed her, but we also got to go on the other side of the fence to stand next to her and pet her. Crazy to think you usually only see these animals through cages at the zoo.

At the school, the team performed their dramas and did testimonies and played with the kids. This trip is different for me since I am not a part of the dramas and things of that nature, but I am certainly learning a lot through more unique ways, for which I am extremely grateful.

Thank you for all your prayers and support!
This is a rhino. This is NOT the rhino that Heather got to pet. This rhino may have killed her if she tried.

3 comments:

Karisse said...

Silly goose...you've been back for AGES now!

Karisse said...

For the LOVE, woman. You are NOT in South Africa anymore!

Karisse said...

This is just sad. I'm going to take you off as a link soon you procrastinator....=)