Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm one happy girl!

Today has been one of those days where I have been given reason to smile over and over again. Let me explain...It started off with an extra hour of sleep because of the time change. Can't go wrong there. And then after church today, one of the greatest things happened. One of the guys from church asked me if I had a minute and then we walked out to his car and he gave me a computer! Yes, you read that correctly...someone gave me a computer! A Mac PowerBook G4, to be exact. For those of you that don't know that from any other computer, suffice it to say it's a wonderful little computer. It is actually what I am typing this entry on right now. I was like on a huge high all the way home, amazed at his generousity and at the provision of God. This guy, James, just recently moved in with someone and they had a new computer so he didn't need his personal one anymore and felt like God told him to give it away. And he obeyed, for which I am forever grateful!

The afternoon wasn't quite as exhilerating as getting a huge gift like that, but I did get to spend the day with my amazing Norwegian friend, Elin, and my roommate, Ila. We did a little shopping and just having fun hanging out. And while in one of the stores, this random person gave me a totally unexpected compliment! One of those that takes a few minutes to sink in because it seems easier to believe that it's a joke. But it wasn't and it helped make this day so incredible! And a good way to start off the week!

1 comment:

Karisse said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see your new toy! =) My "free computer" annointing has been passed down to you!