Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finally!

A little more than 6 years ago, Maurine came to live with my family. My parents couldn't believe that they were starting over again with a new baby when they already had 2 kids in college, but indeed, that is what God asked of them. And today, she is officially a Ronhovde! The adoption proceedings finished this morning after my parents and Maurine met with the judge. She called me and said, "I just got adopted!" It has been a long awaited day and a very exciting and joyous day.

Above is a picture of her modeling hats in a store. She is one of the best kids I know. Sure, she can be a bit onery and spoiled sometimes if you ask me :-) , but I love her so much!




This is her and I at a museum in April. Every time I go home to Florida to visit, we have a "Sister Fun Day" where we just spend time together and do something different and fun.






Here we are lounging on the grass outside at Christmastime (ah, the great weather we have in Florida in December!)




I could fill this blog with pictures of her, but I shall stop for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karisse said...

Dang Blammers leaving junk comments. Yeah for Maurine! Wahoooo! Great news! =)