Friday, February 27, 2009

Coming to an end...

Four days left in Cambodia...I can hardly believe it. I have so many pictures that I want to post...and I will once I get back to the states. I am once again having problems with uploading them. So I will be on a mission to post a lot when internet is a little more reliable.

This last week has been busier than I thought it was going to be. We didn't really have anything planned, but every day, someone calls and asks if we want to go to their house for dinner. I love spending time with my friends here. Not only that, but I love the food. My mom would be so proud...and a lot of people would be surprised...to know that I eat all my vegetables here ;-) I am actually going to miss the food a lot when I get home...

Please be praying for me and my friend Brittany as we are finishing out our time here. When I first arrived, I thought six months was a long time, but in reality, it has flown by faster than I could have imagined. I know there have been so many blessings along the way and I am standing in faith that the last few days will be the same.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

i look forward to watching you eat all your veggies here too!

Anonymous said...

It was so god to talk to you the other day... what a great surprise. I hope your last days are the best, and you get to spend time with all the people you love there. Have a safe trip home

Allison