Friday, September 16, 2005

Meet Hamilton



I have to admit, I am definitely not the best blogger in the world! I am going to try my best to get better at updating this thing a lot more often (thanks to the groanings from my friends who want to read more but never anything new to read).

I thought I would introduce everyone to my fish, Hamilton. And yes, he is in a blender. I can't really remember how and why this idea came about, but i thought it owuld be really funny to put a fish in a blender rather than the typical bowl or tank. I rigged the bottom with caulk so it wouldn't leak. Don't worry, the blender is broken so there is no threat of it ever getting used again! And I named him Hamilton after the appliance brand. Bordering on cheeseball, I know...sometimes I just can't seem to help it...it just happens...what can I say?

2 comments:

April Lindh said...

Heather,
I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Come back to us soon. Love, April

Karisse said...

April was nice...I'm just thinkin...when the heck is she gonna post something new? Like..."hey guys I bought a new sexy red shirt" or "just wanted you to know my flight sucked" or "Hey Karisse, I would LOVE to pay for a movie and dinner..."